bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

WORKS BUT NOT THE OVEN, iT IS hOTPOINT DOUBLE OVEN bu62. tHE

Customer Question

WORKS BUT NOT THE OVEN
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: iT IS hOTPOINT DOUBLE OVEN bu62. tHE OVEN WAS HERE WHEN WE MOVED INTO IT AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW OLD IT IS
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The grill works but not the oven
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** perhaps I can help you today. Do you have power going to the clock ie is it flashing or showing the time?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is flashing with 00
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

OK hang on and I'll be right back ----

Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

You need to reset your clock -- copy and paste the following link into your browser and follow the instructions on pages 9 to 11.

http://imagebank.indesitcompany.co.uk/brochures_online/pdf/Hotpoint/Cooking/HBBU65.pdf

Would you now kindly rate the help given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great day - Ian