Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Trying to locate a Seal door. the microware is a NEFF Type

Customer Question

Hi Paul, Trying to locate a Seal for a door. the microware is a NEFF Type HTHB86K the other numbers I have are B6774.0GB /03FD8505 can you help please.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: it is for my boss, a couple days.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes I just want to replace the door seal, thanks.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: In the manual someone has put some numbers, like B677/4.0GB / 03 00037 then under that FD8505 That is all I have, thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** me see if it is available.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** Your actual model number is ***** B6774W0GB/03 for reference. Give me a moment and I'll have a look at the spares available and come back to you.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Copy and paste the following link into your browser - -- then spare parts list and illustrated diagrams and then page two gives you the breakdown of the door and what parts are available. If you need further help let me know but in the meantime could I ask that you rate the information sofar but do come back to me if you need further help as its free from this point onwards. Thanks for using JA and have a good afternoon - Ian