Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair

We have lost the instructions Goodman's microwave TCB20SG.

Customer Question

We have lost the instructions for our Goodman's microwave TCB20SG. Can we download a copy from your website. We bought this fromj Comet on 17-8-11. Thanks
JA: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: We have lost the instructions for our ~Gooidmjans microwave TCB20SG, which we bought from Comet on 17-8-11. Can we download a copy from yolur website
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No we are only looking for the instructions for using it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is a complicated machine with many programmes. We just want to know how to programme them all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Although I could not locate the manual or see it listed on the manufacturers website, I am sure you can email their support department and get a copy of the manual - click here for email

Or you can request one through the live request at their website:

click this link - click here

and then click on the orange support button at the bottom left of the page and request a manual.

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.