Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a new hotpoint single cooker ready to be fitted and

Customer Question

I have a new hotpoint single cooker ready to be fitted and the fitter cannot open one of the hinges so he can fit it.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: new hotpoint single electric cooker sbs638cxs delivered friday. Cannot fit because there is a hinge on the door that is locked and wont open. Its brand new
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No There is a workman here who can't sort it out
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** are you saying that you cannot open the door OR that the door is off and you cannot get it back on?