Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Freezer and fridge unit have power connected but motoe not

Customer Question

freezer and fridge unit have power connected but motoe not running, lights are working
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: freezer is getting warmer and fridge is getting colder
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have switched power on and off
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: model is HB21FGWAA
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** do you have a multimeter and are you able to use one?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
As I wrote in first message this is a fridge/freezer not a television!!!. I suggest you refund the charge for your inept and tardy response before I post a review here and on social media
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Sorry for any confusion above. I was not a part of that conversation.
Again, my name is ***** ***** I am a different Expert. I definitely understand that you are seeking a refrigeration specialist and I am happy to help you today. I am a Haier refrigeration engineer.
Do you have a multimeter and are you able to use one?
If you still prefer not to continue, but to get a refund instead, I'm a user of the site like you, so don't have any insight into your account, but our Customer Service department will be happy to take care of that for you. You can reach them at for assistance. That page will give you the option to email, chat, or call JustAnswer' Customer Service department directly.
I am still happy to try to help with your issue, however, if you prefer. Just let me know. Thank you!