Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I've got a s41m50nogb dish washer itwould not start when the

Customer Question

Hi pearl
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I've got a s41m50nogb dish washer itwould not start when the door was shut so I had a look at the lock mechniism
JA: Have you tried power cycling it -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: No . I looked at the locking mechinism and push in a small clip and then the lock shut I think it's the child lock and now I cannot get the lock to unlock
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Hopefully
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The attached page shows how to unlock it.