Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My washing machine fills up and then it stops and then

Customer Question

Hi pearl my name is ***** ***** washing machine fills up and then it stops and then nothing happens?
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Indesit iwme126 and it is 9 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Maybe if it is easy and cheap to fix??
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The most likely to be faulty is the motor or the door lock. Does it drain the water as well, just no motor movement?