Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Have just spilt milk in my Bosch KUR15A50GB built under

Customer Question

Have just spilt milk in my Bosch KUR15A50GB built under fridge.. Can you tell me how to access the evaporating plate / tray so that I can clean it ( before it starts to stink) Thanks
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: It's 2 weeks old .. Bosch KUR15A50GB.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, I have kitchen fitters here, in fact it was one of them spilt the milk, so they can do it,. Can't see any tray on top of the compressed as in previous fridges I've owned
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's my only problem... How to access the drip tray / evaporated plate. I will need to be able to do it myself in the future perhaps though.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

On the parts diagram for that model unit, its shows the tray mounted on top of compressor at the rear of the unit I know you say you cant see it but it should be there: click here for image

*******************************************************************************

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

NOTE PLEASE READ:

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.