Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My dishwasher keeps stopping by itself and sometimes

Customer Question

My dishwasher keeps stopping by itself and sometimes restarts by it self or won't restart until I press the start/pause button
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Citrus essentials cdw60w13
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Currys
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yeah I'm an electrical and electronic tech
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the door switch may be opening if it starts right back up. Does the door shut smoothly and latch securely? Can you test the door switch and verify good connections at its wiring?