Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an AEG Santo 86378-KG1. There is ice build-up behind

Customer Question

Hi, I have an AEG Santo 86378-KG1. There is ice build-up behind the plastic panels at the back of the fridge. The lower fan is not working. It should be receiving 24v, but it's only getting approx. 0.9v
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: AEG Santo 86378-KG1, 10yrs
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Possibly
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The fridge isn't cooling properly, but this most likely due to the faulty fan
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The voltage for the fan comes from the main control, number 103B at the link below. I suspect it will need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE