Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung dryer DV361EWBEWR/A3 giving me an error

Customer Question

Hi I have a Samsung dryer DV361EWBEWR/A3 giving me an error code FE ,can I out or anyone give me some help me n solving this problem ...
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That means the power supply is not correct for the controls. See the attached page. It is not a dryer problem but an issue with your home's power supply.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!