Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Lights on our control panel were flashing and freezer and

Customer Question

Lights on our control panel were flashing and freezer and refrigerator are not cooling. Samsung RS261MDRS
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: around 2 years RS261MDRS / MODEL CODE RS261MDRS/XAA01
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, lights on control panel are flashing and not cooling.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Unplug the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to reset the electronics. Any change when plugged back in?