Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic

I have a SMEG 4 hotplate glass stove top. When I want to

Customer Question

I have a SMEG 4 hotplate glass stove top. When I want to turn it on and select the hotplate I want to use all four buttons light with a L for 20 secs then turn of. I have Turned it off and on at the main to try to reset but the same response Can you help
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

As you have probably gathered you have it in 'lock' mode to deactivate

a. Switch on the hob.

Simultaneously operate the front right heat selector key + and decrease the heat - and then operate the degrease key again

That should clear it.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
bonzaco No it does not seem to work. I have (O/I) Hob ! At the same time press front right heat selector (+) Then the centre - key twice I get Top left E top right r or similar to lower left O lower right 3 all flashing on/off then after 30 secs release then try to turn on and get all L on hotplates Cheers