bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have a SMEG 4 hotplate glass stove top. When I want to

Customer Question

I have a SMEG 4 hotplate glass stove top. When I want to turn it on and select the hotplate I want to use all four buttons light with a L for 20 secs then turn of. I have Turned it off and on at the main to try to reset but the same response Can you help
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

As you have probably gathered you have it in 'lock' mode to deactivate

a. Switch on the hob.

Simultaneously operate the front right heat selector key + and decrease the heat - and then operate the degrease key again

That should clear it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
bonzaco No it does not seem to work. I have (O/I) Hob ! At the same time press front right heat selector (+) Then the centre - key twice I get Top left E top right r or similar to lower left O lower right 3 all flashing on/off then after 30 secs release then try to turn on and get all L on hotplates Cheers