Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a bosch induction hob (glass top electric) and when

Customer Question

I have a bosch induction hob (glass top electric) and when you press the on button it lights the diode on the off button but doesn't come on?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is about 1 year old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I can't see the model number but the paperwork with it refers to PKE6 B17, PKF6 B17, PFM6 B17 etc
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Good evening my name is ***** ***** Firstly if your hob is just a year old contact Bosch for a free repair your induction hob is guaranteed for a two year period. No point in spending money if you dont have to.