Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My neff ice dispenser isn't actually making any ice : I've

Customer Question

My neff ice dispenser isn't actually making any ice
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I've been trying to dispense ice with my fridge freezer but it's just nothat doing so and I've looked inside and it's not actually making any ice
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: This is the only thing that's having issues right now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The easiest way to diagnose ice maker issues is to manually fill the ice maker mold. If it dumps cubes in a few hours but does not fill back up to make more cubes, the issue is with the water supply line or the inlet valve. If it does not drop the cubes, the issue is with the ice maker. Let me know what happens after this test.