Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I've got a zanussi washing machine. It often seems to stall

Customer Question

I've got a zanussi washing machine. It often seems to stall midway through a cycle with the 'play' button flashing red and the door locked? It usually finishes the cycle fine if i manually switch it into spin but not this time. It must have been through about 5wash cycles now and I still can't get to the laundry!!! Thanks Sam
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No I don't think so - thanks so much!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the issue lies with the lack of drainage. Has the pump filter been cleared of any debris that may have collected in it?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?