Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

My washing machine doesn't spin properly. When the cycle is

Customer Question

My washing machine doesn't spin properly.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: When the cycle is finished the clothes is still wet. I can get the machine to move very slowly but not enough to be of use.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: My husband opened the circular small door in front and removed a small stone. Still doesn't work.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What is the make and model?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Siemens WFXD5200UC

Is the pump working and pumping out the water and does the unit agitate?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I only saw what was there after the load was done. The clothes was very wet but no standing water.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you still there!
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** in the UK - can you tell me if the appliance will spin if you put it onto a spin program?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I gave up on your getting back to me. After attempting repair we purchased new machine.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry to hear that but you didn't come back to me with the information I requested so I was unable to help you further. - Ian