Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

The on off button on my bike condenser dryer ha broken away

Customer Question

Hi pearl the on off button on my bike condenser dryer ha broken away we were using a chop stick to turn it on but one that's not working it look like a Small piece of metal has fallen off now
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Beko
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information on that as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.