Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Ok I've got a Hoover vision tech vts 714d21s earlier it came

Customer Question

Ok I've got a Hoover vision tech vts 714d21s earlier it came up with e16 and stopped now it comes up with e03 and stops I've removed all hoses the pump and cleaned out some small bits of debris the pump is pumping water with pressure and no pipes are blocked I've also removed the pressure switch pipe and checked for a blockage will the heater element fault bring up a pump fault too??
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No I think that's it thankyou
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Can you kindly let me have the product code for this appliance please - its located on the rating plate in the door frame and usually starts with a 3..................