George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs
19471162

Can you please help to understand my Bosch machine. It

Customer Question

Can you please help to understand my Bosch machine. It stopped working the Buzzer is going on the dial shows 0 with a key.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I am not able to make my Bosh classic 6- 1200. The ringing is going on the electronic dial shows a zero and a key. Please what does this mean?
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I filter is clear
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 10 months ago.

PRESS and HOLD the Start for 5 seconds to release the Child Lock

Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.