Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

My gaggenau integrated dishwasher (12 years old) has started

Customer Question

My gaggenau integrated dishwasher (12 years old) has started to stick at 1 minute. I have to cancel the program to allow it to drain and then air dry.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Good morning - my name is Ian, can you just confirm that the appliance is actually heating the water during its wash cycle, this stopping just at the end indicates that there is a problem somewhere during the wash program but not a saftely error just a glitch which allows the appliance to get to the 1 minute point.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi, yes the water does heat during the cycle. It's as if it gets stuck on the rinse cycle and doesn't dry.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

OK can you give me the full model number so that I can look up the specs on your unit, it may take me a while to get the information but I will come back to you as soon as I have something - Ian

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
GI 240-160 fully integrated dishwasher, fully automatic
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Ian, have you managed to uncover anything or should I call out an engineer to come and look at it? Thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello, please update today or refund. Thanks