Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

About to attempt changing the oven light unit on my

Customer Question

About to attempt changing the oven light unit on my rangemaster professional, the bulb, housing and power input bits are al one large unit, all plug in with 3 pop-out flange bits at the neck that retain it in place. Can't see how this comes out apart from with a massive pull. The glass is broken on my unit hence I'm replacing it.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 10 months ago.

Can you let me know the model of the appliance and also the serial number please