Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Bosch Dishwasher FD 9203 at the end of the wash pump keeps

Customer Question

Bosch Dishwasher FD 9203 at the end of the wash pump keeps running and "check water supply" light flashes
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: As I say at the end of the wash the pump runs then stops then starts running again and when I open the door the check water supply light is flashing rapidly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Water has leaked into the base of the machine, under the wash tub, and activated the flood routine. That water will need to be dried up to restore function. The easiest way is to remove the appliance from the installation and tip it to allow the water to drain from the base. Or, you can remove a side panel to manually help it along.