Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

I have a beko wm5120w that is stuck on spin/end : It is

Customer Question

I have a beko wm5120w that is stuck on spin/end
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It is making a buzzing noise but won't spin
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: There is water left in the drum
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I have turned it on and off
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 4 months ago.

If its not draining what you need to do is remove the plastic kick strip at the bottom of the washer on the front.

From there you will see the filter on the far right.

Place a shallow tray under there and slower lossen the filter to drain the water out. This may take a while if theres a lot of water in there so you will need a few towels as well.

Once all the water is out then you can fully unscrew the filter and remove it from there.

Then give it a good clean out. Then look inside the chamber were the filter goes and at the back you will see the pump impeller X shape.

Check theres nothing stuck in there jamming the pump impeller up.

Once its all clear refit the filter and retry the washer and fingers crossed this cure the fault from there and gets the washer draining again.

Try that and see how it goes and let me know.

I see the question is still open, Do you still need help on this?

If so just get back to me but if not then if you could rate the answer that would be great.

Many thanks