Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Even at 220 degrees the oven takes ages to get warm and the

Customer Question

even at 220 degrees the oven takes ages to get warm and the light stays on
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the top oven is turned on at least half an hour before the food is put in and yet the food takes well beyond the advised time for that item to cook
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: i just want to know why this is happening its been like this for months but i cant afford to spend money because this should not be happening
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 4 months ago.

Can you post the make and model number please.

Also is it just the top oven you are having trouble with?