Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Siemens dryer, I have cleaned and checked the pump

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a Siemens dryer, I have cleaned and checked the pump and it's working fine and pumping up to the tank. The dryer keeps switching itself off. The led panel goes blank like it's turned off. When you turn the machine off and restart it works fine again, until it goes off after a few minutes
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 6 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number, so I can find the information I need to assist you? Thank you.