Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I just bought my washing machine about 4weeks ago it was

Customer Question

Hi I'm Frances I just bought my washing machine about 4weeks ago it was working but yesterday it started but no water want in and then it stopped and all the lights where flashing
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It's turning on OK but that's all it is doing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 4 months ago.

Can you post the make and model number please.