George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs

My BDI631 dishwasher is continually beeping wen I switch it

Customer Question

My BDI631 dishwasher is continually beeping wen I switch it on and the led with the plates is continually flashing
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The dishwasher will not work at all and the water is all drained away ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 4 months ago.

Morning Kevin, my name is George,

The flashing ECO light.. (Dishes).. indicates that you have an abnormal drainage..

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi George what are the next steps then to resolve?

Check the filter.

Check the pump for debris & for operation

Check the drain hose

Check for blockages