Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Belo frost free fridge/freezer has stopped working. It

Customer Question

My Belo frost free fridge/freezer has stopped working. It sounds as if the motor is trying to work but keeps cutting out. Any ideas? Thanks
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We noticed yesterday that the fridge part wasn't working properl. We've checked the drainage pipe from the fridge and that seems to be clear. My husband switched it off and back in to see if it would work but the motor comes on for a second then cuts out
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of. We've had no previous problems with it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.

Can you kindly let me have the model number and the product code both on the rating label inside the fridge compartment

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's obviously Beko not Belo, sorry! Model no is CDA660FS and what I presume is the product no is 75116200101015635201. Thanks
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.

Many thanks - got the details - when the motor comes on does it run for a few seconds then you hear a click, it goes off and then couple of minutes later it does the same again?