Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Bosch SGS45C02GB/06. Doesn't drain. Have unplugged it and

Customer Question

Bosch SGS45C02GB/06. Doesn't drain. Have unplugged it and taken it outside and put a hosepipe up the drain without successfully dislodging anything... Not sure if the pump has failed or if the impeller isn't working properly. Is there a magic code that says "just run the pump for a minute or two" ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know? What confuses you?
Customer: I don't think I'm confused, other than by the inaccessibility of all the things one has to undo to get the thing out of its niche to somewhere I can work on it!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Good evening, give me about 5 minutes whilst I pull up the diagrams and then lets see if we can sort out the problem for you. Ian

Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Copy and paste the following link into your browser - then go spare parts and diagram then pages 4 & 5. Come back to me when you can see them.