Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

My Aquatak 120L was recently repaired with a nwe Control

Customer Question

My Aquatak 120L was recently repaired with a nwe Control Head" at least that is what I think I bought. It worked superbly for about an hour and a half and then just went dead. Nothing at all. I suspected overheating and I left it off for a couple of hours. Now it just buzzes. Is it likely to be a capacitor? Motor was making no odd noises and it seemed 100% when it just stopped working
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't use the jetwash very often but it was stored in a warm dry environment
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

Can you tell me what the part number of the item you replaced was so that I can check out what you have done sofar - Ian

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Originally it was leaking from the control head. I couldn't buy just the part that was leaking so I had to buy a complete control head, part number F016F03001 which I fitted myself. The jet was worked as perfectly as it ever had once the new part was fitted. I probably did overheat it as I used it almost without a break for over an hour and parts were too hot to touch after it stopped working.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

OK give me a while to check out the diagrams and I'll come back to you when I've got something.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Not sure I understand why the question was closed - please let me know. Thanks
Expert:  bonzaco replied 4 months ago.

I have no idea its just popped up on my screen after 8 days. do you want to proceed or have you solved the problem?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi,I was waiting on your response. Haven't solved the problem, so I guess I would like to hear what you suggest.Many t hanksMartin