Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Tecnik Dishwasher in a fitted Moben kitchen, the

Customer Question

Hi I have a Tecnik Dishwasher in a fitted Moben kitchen, the pump is stuck on.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have tried disconnecting the power and using the reset option but when I turn the machine on, the pump automatically starts again even though it is not pumping water
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: We had blocked pipes 2 days ago and drain water washed back into the machine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

Firstly could you give me the full ENr for you product, its will be either laser etched into the top of the inner stainless steel door frame or on a lable down the side of the door edge.