Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I HAVE A AEG dishwasher that beeps with the display light

Customer Question

HI I HAVE A AEG dishwasher that beeps with the display light spray arm lit up
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i'll check the model no.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: FAVORIT860701M
JA: Huh?
Customer: I HAVE CHECKED THE ARM IS FREE SPINNING & NOT CLOGGED UP
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

It is likely that there is an obstruction in the filter or in the pump body. Has teh filter been cleaned? If you turn the mains off for a few hours, does it restore normal operation?