Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a whirlpool adg957 dishwasher. A fault occurs at the

Customer Question

Hi Daniel, I have a whirlpool adg957 dishwasher. A fault occurs at the heating part of cycle. It pumps out the hot water and beeps continuously. When I open the door the rinse cycle LED is lit and the start button LED flashing. Sometimes if I select an alternative cycle other than the original the wash will finish as normal but not always the case. Any tips on fault?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 6 months ago.

Hi

When the rinse light is lit and the start light is flashing you need to count the number of flashes from it inbetween the pause and let me know.

Regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks Daniel, it is going through a cycle at present, hopefully it will beep shortly. Donal

No worries. When it does it count the number of flashes from it inbetween the pause. As it may flash for example 8 times pause a few seconds and flash 8 times again.