Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I seem to be having problems with my Kaercher

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I seem to be having problems with my Kaercher brushaccessory. It is round brush with an item that rotates within the casing and attaches to the gun. Anyway, it has been working perfectly. But now it is cleaning only with a streak. I have checked the underneath section and cannot find anything obviously wrong with it. What do you think it could be?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No. I have used the pressure part to it and it works perfectly. But the brush section makes it so much quicker.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

It is probably broken inside and will need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE