Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our Hotpoint LS12 DEA601 S2 has stopped working. It isn't

Customer Question

Hi, Our Hotpoint LS12 DEA601 S2 has stopped working. It isn't drawing any water inon any setting
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Our Hotpoint LS12 DEA601 S2 has stopped working.It isnot drawing water in on any cycle
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Everything seems normal but it just doesn't start
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect you have an issue with the water inlet valve. When it should be filling, do you hear the valve humming or buzzing at all?