Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Zanussi fridge freezer which has suddenly stopped

Customer Question

Hi Pearl - I have a Zanussi fridge freezer which has suddenly stopped working this morning. No signs of power at all. I have had some electrical issues in the house in the last couple opf days and electricity has been off briefly which may be the cause. I have checked socket and replaced fuse and it issue is isolated to the fridge.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If you are certain the outlet is good, there is likely a problem in the cord or there is a connection off. To have it be totally dead with no lights or anything would be very odd with any other cause. Can you test the voltage from the cord as it is connects to the refrigerator's harness?