johnnn40, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I've repaired domestic and commercial appliances for 25+ years. I'm now working in a large kitchen.

My aqualtis AQXFG 169 START button is not respondin : what

Customer Question

my aqualtis AQXFG 169 START button is not respondin
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: what should i do?
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 4 months ago.

Before considering parts replacement, remove the power for 30 minutes by unplugging the power cord, or switching the breaker in your electrical panel to see if the control board will reset its program and function properly. If it does not, please let me know, and we can pursue other solutions.

Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.