Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have this error on my washing machine h43 ,, will you

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have this error on my washing machine h43 ,, will you please show me the steps as I could understand from the previous experiment
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I did put all the clothes ,, press on button ,, choosing color option and then start ,, it moves a little without water hen stops with the error h43
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Oh that's great and all I need ,, thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 5 months ago.

Can you tell me the Brand and the Model of the appliance please.. This will be on a label stuck on the inside of the door or on the door opening