Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The washing machine started leaking after a load of socks

Customer Question

The washing machine started leaking after a load of socks which had dust bunnies on them. The trap at the bottom of the machine is cleaned, but the water leak persists
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: There is a small water leak coming from under the machine.bwe cleaned the trap out, and that has helped, but the leak continues. I am wondering if we could do an empty wash with some sort of cleaner to see if that fixes the issue?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** in the UK would you kindly let me have the manufacturer and model number of you washing machine please.