Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Done a clean machine wash now the door won't open? JA: I'll

Customer Question

Done a clean machine wash now the door won't open?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Well it was a empty wash for cleaning the machine there was a water leakage during the wash wash finished door clicks to indicate that cycle has finished door won't open
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No just want problem solved please
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Good morning my name is ***** ***** can you tell me the make and modle number of you appliance please?