Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

NEFF AMERICAN FRIDGE FREEZER WAS WORKING OK, THEN TRIPPED

Customer Question

NEFF AMERICAN FRIDGE FREEZER WAS WORKING OK, THEN TRIPPED THE ELCB ON MAIN ELECTRICITY BOARD WE UNPLUGED AND PLUGED BACK IN BUT STILL TRIPS.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: ????
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I HAVE EXPLAINED THE PROBLEM, THE FRIDGE FREEZER IS TRIPPING THE ELECTRICITY AT THE MAINS BOARD
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I DON'T THINK SO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** lets see if we can work out what is wrong here. Firstly a couple of questions, are you happy to use handtools to attempt to trace the problem with you appliance? Secondly does the fridge/freezer trip the electric immediately on switch on or does it run for a short while before doing so? Finally can I have the full ENr of the product so that I can look up the details.