Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

The last week orso the fridge has become very noisy when

Customer Question

Hi. For about the last week orso the fridge has become very noisy when running. When the fridge door is open the noise stopes only to restart after a few minutes when the door is closed. Temperatures currently constant in both fridge and freezer.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: The fridge is about eight years old.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** in the UK would you kindly give me the mnufactuer and model number please so that I can have a look at the details.