Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

On a bosch wash machine we have cleaned the pump the pump

Customer Question

on a bosch wash machine we have cleaned the pump the pump works but we still cant get rid of the E18 code on the front of the machine
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I took the pump off put power to it and it runs I put it back filled with water about one pint with out side power it pumped out
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: The machine is a clasic 6 vario perfect about one year old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I am here to help you - Is it a built in or stand alone product and could I have its full ENr please which is on the rating sticker inside the door area.