Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

There I am getting an e12 error code on my beko frontloader

Customer Question

Hi there I am getting an e12 error code on my beko frontloader washer there is nothing in the manual or oinee with this error code... help
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: As above beko front loader with e12 error code but nothing in manual
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Stopped mid cycle with e12 drained it and still displaying e12
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
Good Morning my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help with your problem today - would you kindly let me have the product code that is on the rating plate inside the door frame and I'll check out the error code. The product code is not the model number but that would also be useful.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Have been.told ots an aqua stop error code. Is randomly working now
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
If you can give me your model number and product code I can check for you Im a Beko engineer, but error codes are model specific.