Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I already did that! JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed

Customer Question

I already did that!
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: I have just sent a whole load of messages about my Siemens iq 300 dishwasher which has stopped with an e15 code
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: running on empty on hot wash with dishwasher cleaner. Part of my regular maintenance regime. e15 and flashing tap displayed and pump noise sounding. When opened door and closed again flashing tap disappeared and machine noise stopped too. All water has drained. Machine was running about an hour before it stopped
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: machine occasionally does the e15 thing but generally when it has already done the washing and drained and is on dry.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 6 months ago.
are you there