Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.

The small digital screen has not worked properly since I

Customer Question

The small digital screen has not worked properly since I moved in so hard to tell what error message it's saying. A couple days ago something came up on the screen and it doesn't work at all now. None of the functions, not even the light inside.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: looks like it's saying SECF
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: That would typical be a control failure, due to the display being very dim you need a new interface board and that would likely solve the issue and you would be able to see the display again. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The oven not working is the issue but can't see the error message on the screen. The oven has power to it but none of the functions work at all, not even the light
You need to replace that clock control board then on the unit.