johnnn40, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I've repaired domestic and commercial appliances for 25+ years. I'm now working in a large kitchen.

Good Day could you please advise, washing -dryer model No:

Customer Question

Good Day
could you please advise,
washing -dryer model No: WDG 862
water level is very low, after finishing the washing cycle the clothes are with washing powder
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 5 months ago.
There are filter screens inserted into the water hose connectors at the faucet end. Remove them and wash out any debris. If this does not solve your problem, please let me know, and we'll pursue other solutions. Thank you.Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** clean, ... will be a great hint if you know where is the pressure switch or whatever is controlling the water level
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 5 months ago.
The air pressure switch is accessed by removing the top panel. Before you do that, check to make sure the drain hose hasn't slipped down into the vertical drain pipe to the point where it's siphoning water from the tub. For parts go to
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out? If not, please take a moment to rate my service, using the rating scale found at the top of your screen.