Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

JA: . How can we help? Customer: I am fitting a bosch hod

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I am fitting a bosch hod and the cable has the following colours blue brown black and white plus the earth... which one is the neutral
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: OK the hobs has three wiring options which are on the back of the unit. The cable has the above mentioned colours plus the earth, what i am not sure of is which cable is the neutral
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I am here to help you this afternoon - can you get access to the connector block on the bottom of the hob?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
don't worry , i found the answer i was looking for - its all working
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.