Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I want to clean the filter but the drum is half full of water.

Customer Question

I want to clean the filter but the drum is half full of water. Where is the drain hose to empty the drum manually as it will not work electrically
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the machine will not spin or empty and i need to empty the drum to check the filter but cannot find the hose for emptying the drum manually
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** Im here to help you today - can you give me the make and model number of your appliance please then I can help you further. Is the appliance a built in or stand alone?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.